Welcome to the
Internal Beauty Boot Camp
"True beauty is in the eye of the beholder, which means that how beautiful you are to other people is always going to be subjective to who is looking at you at that time, and since you will always be looking at yourself first, you should find your own beauty and feel good about who you are." BeNeca Ward
My Dear Friends,
I have a wish. My wish is that everyone in this world begins to embrace their own inner beauty, knowing that they have always been and will always be enough. Not only is this my wish, but I'm committed to doing my part, and I NEED YOUR HELP!
I once heard it said that beauty radiates from the inside out and over the years I have found that to be the honest truth. When we feel good on the inside we become more empowered and able to surround ourselves with the goodness we deserve. We in turn show up in the world as bright lights and confident people that support others in doing the same.
That is why I'm excited to share with you something that has taken me a year to develop; The Internal Beauty Boot Camp. This boot camp is based on years of tried and true concepts, exercises and coaching; it's something that not only comes from my own experience and the experience of using it with others, but from my heart.
What's really fun is that this boot camp is being offered in three different ways so that YOU can choose the best venue for YOU:
- An interactive e-workbook that you can download onto your iPad, computer, or mobile device and take with you wherever you go to work though at your own pace. AND/OR
- A 10 session teleclass where as a group, together we will explore, have fun, and challenge each other to amp up the internal beauty factor. OR
- A face-to-face retreat in a gorgeous spa setting where we integrate the internal beauty work with the external. (Imagine a day of internal and external pampering!)
Some of the many benefits…
- Increased self esteem and self confidence
- Practical tools and strategies for dealing with fear, overwhelm, self deprecation, and self doubt
- A super-charged "attraction factor" so that the "good stuff" shows up regularly
- Group and/or one-on-one coaching support
- Hands-on drills (see a snapshot to the right) that you can begin using right away.
- Amped up energy
- Renewed sense of passion and purpose
- Stronger sense of self
- The opportunity to make lifelong friends, not just with others, but with yourself
- And so much more.
I am committed to supporting you in owning your own internal beauty, in letting that gorgeous light of yours shine as it is meant to! When all is said and done, it is my hope that you will walk away knowing just what a beautiful person you are on the inside and on the outside!!
No more hiding. No more excuses. No more playing small! It's time to bust out into the world as that beautiful, amazing person that you really are. Join me, won't you?
Kicking the Crap Out of Fear – we will explore fear and offer strategies for eradicating/dealing with fear
LeGGo My Ego – this section explores the ways in which our own egos play a role in blocking our own inner beauty.
Who Am I REALLY? – we are going to support you in getting to the core of who you are, what makes you tick and what you value most so that decisions made from here on forward are ones that match YOU!
I DON’T GIVE A FLYING FIG – in this section we will be exploring how external factors, such as other people’s thoughts of us, hold us hostage from being and doing the things we love.
Pumping Up that Self Confidence Muscle – this interactive section addresses the ways in which we can increase our own self confidence and self worth.
Out With the Old, In With the Cool – in order to make room for the good stuff to come in, we have to remove the old stuff that is no longer serving us. We are going to do just that!
Things Your Momma Never Told You About Self Care – we are going to dispel myths about self care and look at ways in which self care play an important role in you being the best you possible.
Who Tinkled in Your Cheerios? – during this section we are going to blow the lid off of negativity and the misconception of not being worthy or enough to have exactly what you want.
Look At Me Now – this is your time to celebrate all the amazing things you have learned about you as a way to solidify all your efforts!